Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Scrapbook Expo

This weekend Brisbane plays host to the annual Australasian Scrapbook and Papercraft Convention. Brisbane is the only city this show comes to which is so exciting for all us Brissie girls. I really look forward to it because of it's unique mix of retailers with scrapbooking, cardmaking and jewellery supplies all happily residing under the one roof and the friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

I'll be demonstrating for Jenny at Stamp Antics using some of the newest Krafty Lady Art Moulds including that gorgeous frangipani which has been so popular. I know Jenny's stocks are already dwindling so you'll want to be early to get one of these. I'll also be playing with the Core'dinations cardstock range and as I mentioned last month, I'll be demonstrating how to tie bows using the Bow-Easy tool. You won't believe how easy it is once you know how! I hope you'll stop by (stand 18-19) and say hello - I'd love to meet you!

So to whet your appetite with a sampling of some of the new Krafty Lady moulds, here's a sneak peek at some of the samples that will be on display:

I hope to see you there!

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.