Friday, September 25, 2009

Get Creative!

Get Creative magazine has made me a star!

Well, maybe not a star but they have put me in the spotlight this month. I'm the profiled teacher in the Spring issue of Get Creative - what an honour!

In this issue, I even get to share an ATC project with you with full step by step photos and instructions. If you'd like to see what I made, grab yourself a copy of the latest issue. It's available from all Spotlight stores and selected newsagencies.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Ooh, pretty ATC, designed to appeal to someone like me - you've got your tearing, you've got your text, you've got your eyelets, and a bit of fancy over the top - yup, just my kind.

    Proof : http://springchook.blogspot.com/2008/09/feathered-friends-atc-swap.html

    Thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know what they say Pauline.... birds of a feather....
    Well OK, so my ATC doesn't have feathers but great minds and all :)
    Nice ATC btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally had time to read the article too - you sure are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.