Thursday, February 4, 2010

We interrupt our regular programming............

Just a quick announcement tonight before I return to my daily bangle challenge tomorrow.

I'll be demonstrating at the Brisbane Paper Crafts Festival Friday 5th, Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th February. That's this weekend folks! The show is at the RNA Showgrounds and is open from 10.00am - 4.30pm each day.
If you'd like to see some of the amazing things you can do with Friendly Plastic and learn some new techniques to incorporate into your card making and scrapbooking, you can catch me demonstrating on stage at 10.30am each day. I'll also be demoing on the Stamp Antics stand each afternoon where you'll be able to buy all your Friendly Plastic supplies. Hope to see you at the show!

And don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next instalment of the bangle challenge.

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.