Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Art Bites Resin Workshop Makes its TV Debut

Just a very quick post tonight.


If doing one of my resin workshops has been on your "to do" list you might be interested to check out Totally Wild tomorrow morning to see what working with resin is all about.

A couple of months back, I conducted a resin bangle workshop for Brisbane City Council's Art Bites program which was filmed by Channel 10 and it's being aired at 8am tomorrow. Sadly, I won't see it here in Chicago but for all you resin enthusiasts back in Australia, I hope you can tune in.


If you like what you see perhaps you'd like to join me in one of my upcoming workshops:

Resin Jewellery workshops: August 6 and September 3
Bangle and Ring Resin workshops: August 20 and September 17.


Well its just minutes until CHA begins so I'll be off now to check it all out. Let the fun begin!


Next post, I'll be back with my first show report.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.