Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Australia Day!


I'm so excited! It's Australia Day and I'm actually IN Australia to celebrate it!

At this time of January I'm usually already in the US for Winter CHA but this year it starts just a little later and I'm still home in Brisbane.

So what could be a more Aussie way to celebrate Australia Day than with a barbie, a pavlova, some lamingtons and of course, some good friends. Yep, that's the menu at our place today. And we'll wash it all down with some Aussie wine and cold beer.

I still have bags to pack and work to complete in the studio but that can wait just a little bit longer.... I'm off to celebrate our national day!

Have a wonderful day Australia!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.