Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Celebration of Purple

If you've been following my blog lately, you'll have seen a lot of posts about the decorations for my celebration dinner.

It was a lot of fun preparing for it but it was even better when I was able to finally put it all together.

Come and have a look at some of the details.
Purple LEDs gave the room a lovely glow
Placemats from Ikea and handmade napkin rings
Purple LEDs and crystals decorate the centre of the table
The beautiful butterfly cake



Bonbonniere with butterflies dancing all around them
The dessert buffet - the most important part of the meal!
I was so pleased that it all turned out just as I had visualised it. And best of all, it was kind on the budget because so much was hand made using what I already had in the studio.

Look out for another couple of tutorials on the "how to" in the coming weeks.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.