Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bow-tied!


I've been playing around with my bow tying tool this morning. I usually make pretty good bows without using the tool, but when I need to make dozens of perfect bows (as was the case recently for my son's 21st birthday) then I reach for my Bow-Easy tool. I remember buying this tool at SDU (Stamping Down Under) many years ago. I got a great demonstration from the lady who sold it to me, but when I got it home I was baffled by the directions that came with it and I just couldn't remember how she'd done it. I've pulled it out a number of times since then and had a go, but more often than not, I didn't make a bow of any sort, let alone a perfect bow. But when I had to make the 60 bow ties for the invitations, I managed to work it out. Seeing as those instructions were a little difficult to follow, I decided a tutorial was in order. So if you'd like to see what a Bow-Easy is and how to use it, then click here.

Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.