Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tape on a Chain

Here's a neat idea I saw in one of my classes today.

You've heard of "soap on a rope", well one of the ladies in my class came up with her own version: "tape on a chain". She'd been having trouble keeping track of all her rolls of tape so she bundled them all together on a length of ball chain and now finds it really easy to locate her tape.

I thought this was such a neat idea as you can open the connector and add another roll or remove a finished one and then close it back up to keep it all together.

I love this idea - finally, a solution for my own desk where rolls of tape just seem to disappear under the mounds of paper and ephemera.

Credit goes to Margaret Jobbings for sharing this great idea - thanks Margaret!

P.S. I found these at my local newsagency - Rexel 10 pack of Neck Chains!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Absolutely great idea. I'm going to share this as "tip of the week" with Orientalstampart (aren't you on that group?) -- with a link to your blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now - thanks to your prompt :)
    I've been meaning to join OSA for the longest time! Myléne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.