Monday, August 8, 2011

Dremel - a thoughtful gift

My very thoughtful husband surprised me with this great gift when I returned home from CHA.

When you look from front on you can see it's a Dremel accessory kit. Looks pretty impressive doesn't it - 200 pieces for cutting, cleaning, grinding, sanding and carving? Only problem is, I don't have a Dremel!

But turn the package sideways.......... and guess what? Now I DO have a Dremel! Turns out, the accessory pack was a bonus buy if you bought the Dremel.
Lucky, lucky me?!!

And now, I'm off to see what it can do! I'll be back soon...... if they can drag me away from the tool shed!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.