Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How Did I Fit All This In?

My bags were packed full to the brim on Friday as I made my way to the check in counter for the flight down to Port Macquarie for the resin jewellery workshops on the weekend. I had a serious case of excess baggage. How much? Well, enough to cost a pretty penny!

But it's a good thing that packing has always been one of my strong points. I was blessed with a keen sense of how things fit together in tight spaces - it comes in very handy for packing suitcases!

But even I can't believe how much I crammed into that bag!!! What you see here is about one third of it!

When I began setting up at The Glass House, the organisers looked on in amazement as it all came out - it was like the bottomless bag! 

Well, there were 24 participants after all. And that's a lot of supplies over the course of a weekend!

My next resin workshop will be at the Chermside Library for Youth Week. So if you are aged between 12 and 25, this is a workshop designed just for you. Check out the calendar for booking details. (edited: sorry, this link no longer available)

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.