Friday, August 24, 2012

A Tangle of Wire

There was a time that if I kinked a length of wire as badly as this it would most likely have ended up in the bin and I'd have been annoyed with myself for the wastage. 
So can you believe that I actually did this to my wire on purpose?!!

I've discovered that this little kinked bundle of wire is just perfect for weaving in to a bird's nest. There's something strangely satisfying about turning a tangle of wire from that to this.

It's addictive too! I've made quite a few so tonight I'll be in the studio turning them all into bracelets. Pics to come tomorrow!

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



Would you like to comment?

  1. What a great way to not waste. Thank you for reminding me that I should try to find a purpose for wire that I don't think is perfect.
    Can't wait to see that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely a great way to use up offcuts that are crinkled. And fun too!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment is really appreciated.